Thursday, April 14, 2016

Dex Day!

Faster than we ever imagined Leah got her dexcom G5 last night.  She was able to set it up, put it on and share with me this morning.  Lord have mercy we did raise one independent Rock Star!  I always knew that strong will would pay off in adulthood.  We are very proud of how well she has hit this curveball and run with it.

After the share feature was set up Leah sent  me a text that said

Rule #1No texting me freaking out about my blood sugars.


Recently I started following    beyondtype1.org in my social media.  In reading links in the web site I stumbled across this one
Emojis in Diabetes Management.  It is spot on with me and Leah!  We had already started using emojis!  So after that text I sent
it to her.  She likes the rules. :o)
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment